Speed WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
tenor.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I realize that .. and I understand your comments.

The other reason is a reason based on probability and intuition because I can't get it out of my head that STL likes messing with numbers (and whatever else he messes with) in WW games.

Here are my humble thoughts:

1. Since STL created this game, I'm thinking it might be less likely that Pippy would be a wolf in this game - especially after Pippy worked her butt off being a wolf in the other WW game, and that game lasted for many days, and just ended today.

2. Although roles are supposed to be randomly assigned in these games, it doesn't seem likely to me that Pippy would be a wolf all over again - so soon ... just a few hours after the other WW game ended. It's just my feeling, that's all. So, I'm wanting to trust Pippy right now.
While I am amused by this reasoning, I also could see him leaving me in a wolf role if the dice put me there to 1. Preserve the RNG nature of role assignments and 2. For the lulz/practice.

If anything, I would think he'd try to cut me a break on being a wolf because I said I'd be at band practice, and if I got lynched for inactivity the game would be over too fast lol

sent from ma fone

Members don't see this ad :)
Lupin, I have no idea why you think I'm a wolf.

While I am amused by this reasoning, I also could see him leaving me in a wolf role if the dice put me there to 1. Preserve the RNG nature of role assignments and 2. For the lulz/practice.

If anything, I would think he'd try to cut me a break on being a wolf because I said I'd be at band practice, and if I got lynched for inactivity the game would be over too fast lol

sent from ma fone
Okay, thanks for your insight. You know STL better than me. So, I'm hoping you're a villager and not a wolf. I still want to trust you.

Lupin, I have no idea why you think I'm a wolf.

Okay, thanks for your insight. You know STL better than me. So, I'm hoping you're a villager and not a wolf. I still want to trust you.
It is based on process of elimination really. You have been up there for me based on lynches and interactions/lack there of with our wolves who are dead.

@Coopah I need better info from you about why I should trust lupin, and I would like your actual reads on people, por favor

sent from ma fone
You guys, really? Maybe isolate my posts. Is there anything wolfy there??? And I had been on Nessy for a couple days.

Members don't see this ad :)
Making Dinner- Lynch Tally:

Lupin (2)- genny, doc-s

Finn (1)- coopah
Doc-s (2) lupin, finn

Ties are fun!
5/6 voting. @PippyPony you haven't voted yet!
Lynch close in 30 minutes!

Lol wolves don't want to lynch villagers.

I'm tempted to switch to you right now for that comment

sent from ma fone
As mentioned, I am not jumping on band wagons that others have joined, and those band wagons have lynched villagers.

I just really do not like the switch off of ski on to me, and then the switch off of SAR onto Nessy, and then the comment immediately after the Nessy lynch that was all like "look why I'm not sketchy, guys"

sent from ma fone

I just really do not like the switch off of ski on to me, and then the switch off of SAR onto Nessy, and then the comment immediately after the Nessy lynch that was all like "look why I'm not sketchy, guys"

sent from ma fone
This is where newer players don't understand lynch mechanics. People like me like to jump around and see who reacts to it and how. It gives me insight into people and usually gets me on wolves pretty quick.

It's a testament to your skill as a liar and player of WW.

I could go for Doc S too though.
Is that what WW players think about Lupin?

I still feel as if Pippy would not be a wolf so soon (after the other game ended today). So, I'm trusting Pippy on intuition. It's just my feeling (and my hope).

This is where newer players don't understand lynch mechanics. People like me like to jump around and see who reacts to it and how. It gives me insight into people and usually gets me on wolves pretty quick.
Are you starting to tell me I'm a noob so I'm wrong?

Because if that's your strategy, then you just bought a one way ticket to being lynched.

sent from ma fone

Are you starting to tell me I'm a noob so I'm wrong?

Because if that's your strategy, then you just bought a one way ticket to being lynched.

sent from ma fone
I am attempting to open your eyes to some WW strategy that works well. And if you are going to get caught up in thinking you are going to be petulant because I've told you you don't know everything, you need to reevaluate how you learn from people who have more experience than you offering advice.

Go back and look at the last game I played in the immuno game. It is part of my MO.
Ummm ... I don't think I have enough time to look at the immuno game, if this game is supposed to be a "Speed" game. So, I don't know if you're really telling the truth or fooling me big time.

I believe Lupin because she's been wolf hunting and questioning people's reasons, has been regularly theorizing and has helped land 2 wolves.

So your read is Doc S? anyone else? Should we have a backup candidate just in case?

I am attempting to open your eyes to some WW strategy that works well. And if you are going to get caught up in thinking you are going to be petulant because I've told you you don't know everything, you need to reevaluate how you learn from people who have more experience than you offering advice.
I understand the strategy; it's one of the reasons I voted to lynch 3 different people on D1.

But you pushing this is starting to feel like MJ pushing back on me in the vet clinic game. And I'm trying to tell you that if you're going for an intimidation tactic, it's not going to work on me.

sent from ma fone

I understand the strategy; it's one of the reasons I voted to lynch 3 different people on D1.

But you pushing this is starting to feel like MJ pushing back on me in the vet clinic game. And I'm trying to tell you that if you're going for an intimidation tactic, it's not going to work on me.

sent from ma fone
What are you even talking about? You are saying you think I am wolfy because of my voting pattern, and I've told you why I did it. Now you are saying you understand and even do it to. Where is the intimidation? You are all over the place.

It is based on process of elimination really. You have been up there for me based on lynches and interactions/lack there of with our wolves who are dead.
I still don't know who is a wolf or wolves in this type of WW game.

I thought people were saying there are 2 wolves in a Speed game, and now we're still looking for a wolf or wolves.

What are you even talking about? You are saying you think I am wolfy because of my voting pattern, and I've told you why I did it. Now you are saying you understand and even do it to. Where is the intimidation? You are all over the place.
When I was referring to your voting pattern, I was referring to specific votes and the timing and context of those votes.

sent from ma fone

I love being a mod and y'all should waffle more to make this exciting for me- lynch tally:

Lupin (2)- genny, Doc-S
Finn (0)
Doc-S (3)- lupin, finn, coopah

5/6 voting.
@Doctor-S you're in the lead
@PippyPony you haven't voted yet! 15 minutes until lynch close!

When I was referring to your voting pattern, I was referring to specific votes and the timing and context of those votes.

sent from ma fone

And I've addressed all of them before. And I don't understand why you aren't seeing that all my votes have actually been quite useful.

April the giraffe is still pregnant. Maybe she isn't even pregnant?

Oh, yeah, go village!
I was so convinced she was gonna have that dang thing on April Fool's Day

Reactions: 1 users