spleen question

Started by nnjh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nnjh

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On the dental decks it states that the all lymphatic organs(bone marrow, spleen, lymph nodes, etc) contain lymphocytes. Then, on the deck right after that one it states that the spleen does not house lymphocytes. Anybody has explanations? I think it was page 27 of the decks not sure. Help would be appreciated. Thanx
 
nnjh said:
On the dental decks it states that the all lymphatic organs(bone marrow, spleen, lymph nodes, etc) contain lymphocytes. Then, on the deck right after that one it states that the spleen does not house lymphocytes. Anybody has explanations? I think it was page 27 of the decks not sure. Help would be appreciated. Thanx

the 1st one is right..spleen is a lymphatic organ with abundant lymphocytes..
 
mouth mirror said:
the 1st one is right..spleen is a lymphatic organ with abundant lymphocytes..

So the deck is wrong.

I saw another wrong fact in the anatomy section and I'm not even halfway through with it yet. What to do.... 😡