Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After discussing IBR (which applies to the work environment of most psychologists), his response was "Well hell, why wouldn't you do it?". He even suggested that I take out as much student loans as possible to live comfortably and invest.
The guy seemed pretty legit. Years of experience at a very prestigious company. VERY nice office in a very nice part of the city. However, I can't help but want to ask you guys about his advice.
Thoughts?
The guy seemed pretty legit. Years of experience at a very prestigious company. VERY nice office in a very nice part of the city. However, I can't help but want to ask you guys about his advice.
Thoughts?



, it is slightly annoying to hear people equate fiscal responsibility to republicans only. If I recall correctly, the administration that lead the way into our currenct economic clusterf**k was that of one George Dubya Bush. We were actually in good financial shape at the close of our last liberal president's term.