Sports Medicine research

Started by todo
Tags Tags
sports medicine
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

todo

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Starting PGY2 year in Southwest. Initial goal was oncology but have hated the rotations thus far. Only other thing I enjoy is sports (yes, I know it's the other side of the spectrum).

So I'm thinking of applying to PC-SM. I'm trying to think of how to 'explain' all my non-sports related research to the sports med. docs that ask.

Is there a bridge between sports medicine and cancer that I can connect these two fields together with? ie: sports medicine for cancer survivors, etc

Any ideas?