Sports Residencies

Started by kmendes
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kmendes

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking to get my SCS to get a foot in the door in the pro sports world. I've looked into Montana and Wisconsin so far for residencies. There are only 21 programs that I know of, most of which are in the southeast and northeast. I prefer to stay somewhat close to the northwest, but I can manage elsewhere I guess.

Have any of you heard good things about certain programs with regards to what settings the "field hours" are at, affiliations with certain organizations, or just overall success.

Thank You

kyle