Spotify Podcasts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted804295

Anyone know of good podcasts on spotify that are specific to medicine?

I really like Ted Med but unfortunately not on spotify. Been listening to radio lab lately but not much medical stuff on there.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
There was a series about a dr who did brain surgery as a fraud and then ended up going to jail. I don’t remember the specifics but a colleague told me about it. Maybe someone else can provide addtl info

Reactions: 1 users
Listen to Dr. Death about the Texas neurosurgeon who was maiming and killing people in surgery in 2012-2013. Its very interesting.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Listen to Dr. Death about the Texas neurosurgeon who was maiming and killing people in surgery in 2012-2013. Its very interesting.

Haha YES! This is the one @bioboy23 see my post above! We posted at the same time haha.

Reactions: 1 user
I have a 45 min commute to work (each way) so I listen to a LOT of podcasts...

• Anything by Dr. Gray:
    • Premed years - 6 + years worth of podcast episodes. A goldmine of information for applying and the whole process
    • Old-premeds - short questions from oldpremeds.org
    • MCAT podcast (if you haven't taken the MCAT)
    • specialty stories - interviews a different attending physician in a different specialty each week. Really good to learn about different options post med school
  • The short coat podcast (Iowa Carver College of Med) - really funny and lots of good stuff about current events and med student life
  • Talking admissions and med student life w/ Dr. Chan - really good interviews with med students at University of Utah. I am not even applying here, but it's good general stuff about med school, matching, etc
  • All-access med school admissions - best interviews I've heard with deans of med schools about how to get into med school.

Reactions: 3 users
Wow, thanks for that, I'll turn it on right now.

Also, you should check out Bad Batch, which is by the same reporter about all the stem cell companies popping up and people getting sick with e coli because of contaminated product. Crazy stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.