Coronavirus Podcasts/Videos?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted804295

Hello,

If you have informative podcasts or video series dedicated to coronavirus I'd love to see them.

I know Dr. Mike has made a series of videos but hasn't made it a playlist yet.

It looks like corona is here to stay and I'd like to stay informed when I'm basically forced to stay at home for the next several months.

I tried posting this in the pre-allo social thread but I couldn't find it so I made a thread dedicated to it!

Members don't see this ad.

Good news! Our favorite Sanjay Gupta made a podcast dedicated to it! Please post anything y'all find:

If you want to listen to something freaky, check out Science Vs by Gimlet Media. Specifically, they did a show way back in October called "PANDEMIC!" that is half interview with THE Dr. Anthony Fauci, and half dramatization of what a pandemic of a respiratory virus with 2% mortality would actually look like. The timing of this production was eerie, and so was the ending of the show (which is currently being played out in Italy).

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
A youtube channel called MedCram has made a series of videos that are pretty good. Also the Joe Rogan experience had the epidemiologist, Michael Osterholm, on the podcast, which also had some good information.

Hello,

If you have informative podcasts or video series dedicated to coronavirus I'd love to see them.

I know Dr. Mike has made a series of videos but hasn't made it a playlist yet.

It looks like corona is here to stay and I'd like to stay informed when I'm basically forced to stay at home for the next several months.

I tried posting this in the pre-allo social thread but I couldn't find it so I made a thread dedicated to it!
Check out the CDC and WHO's websites.

A coworker of mine who works in an immunology laboratory just informed me yesterday of a podcast by Sam Harris where he does I believe 2 long episodes dedicated to coronavirus. He said it was VERY informative and gives you the type of information you can’t find in the news/media. I’m going to check it out myself soon but thought I’d pass it along!