mcatjelly

Meow
5+ Year Member
Dec 21, 2013
Status
Medical Student
Hey guys,

I created a form so that @Xenith and I don't have to manually input everyone's scores. Please don't fill it out until you have allllll of the information you want to put on there (including your total score); your information isn't as useful without your MCAT score, anyway. :)

Here is a link to the form, and here is a link to the new spreadsheet!

dushash

2+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2015
here
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Wow, what happened to Anonymous (R) - he wrote he screwed up on real thing (got 495)?

dushash

2+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2015
here
Status
So weird! Davidzallen(R) had best score 493 on Kaplan and he got 512 on real thing! While another user cardzkp(R) got 503 on Kaplan and also got 512 on real thing?! How can 2 persons with Kaplan FL score difference of 10 points! get same score on real thing?! This just doesn't make sense.

FutureD.O

OU-HCOM OMS-II
2+ Year Member
Aug 6, 2014
Status
Medical Student
So weird! Davidzallen(R) had best score 493 on Kaplan and he got 512 on real thing! While another user cardzkp(R) got 503 on Kaplan and also got 512 on real thing?! How can 2 persons with Kaplan FL score difference of 10 points! get same score on real thing?! This just doesn't make sense.
All this spread tells us is what their final scores are. We can't really tell when those fls were taken and what was done in between them so take the sheet with a grain of salt!

dushash

2+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2015
here
Status
All this spread tells us is what their final scores are. We can't really tell when those fls were taken and what was done in between them so take the sheet with a grain of salt!
Agree, but their final score per se is 0% useful (as I'm sure there are tons of people scoring from lowest to highest), unless compared to something right? I think in this case there should be a date indication when was last FL taken before the real test (eg. 1 week or 2 weeks before - so we will have an idea). IMHO this should be a most important data after scores themselves.