Spring BCPS 2017 in 4 weeks!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

merceraluminium

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Taking the exam exactly 4 weeks from today and I'm nervous! I feel like I'm studying using the ACCP notes and lectures but not retaining much :(

So at this point, I think my best bet is to do as many practice questions as possible. Is anyone willing to split cost/sell any question banks with me?

Also for those have taken it, any tips for the exam??

Members don't see this ad.

Just logged in and my BCPS score is up! Good luck everybody!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2 users
Just checked the website too, and I passed!

Whew, just happy to not have to do it again. Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I am pretty early on in the alphabet as well, guessing they are working their way through alphabetically.

Hate how our system punishes those who have last names near the end of the alphabet.. anyways still nothing for me.. Have a feeling it may be until tomorrow for the last of us..

Hate how our system punishes those who have last names near the end of the alphabet.. anyways still nothing for me.. Have a feeling it may be until tomorrow for the last of us..
Looks like it. It's close of business day right now right?

Members don't see this ad :)
I may be wrong. My friend said he didn't get his score until like midnight when everyone else was getting theirs. His last name ends with an S.

Reactions: 1 user
When I go on the website and see that nothing is posted

tenor.gif

They probably just walked into work. Then they have to take an hour coffee break. Then surf the internet. Then gossip. Then lunch. Then go home..

I'm assuming/hoping that all that are still waiting right now are at least last name starting with M and on about..

Reactions: 1 user
Looked at my score. I barely made it. lol

I didn't exactly knock it out of the park either, lol. I can't say that I studied an excessive amount but it did feel like I spent my whole winter preparing...so happy for any score above 500 right now!