Spring Break...ugh

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thadarknyte

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just got HOME because my school is having its spring break, and yep, im not with any of my friends on the beach, partying like crazy, having the time of my life.....because this devil called the mcats is in like a month. Altho, i do admit that I have gotten more studying done in the last 3-4 days now that my buddy list is practically empty and noone to talk to because everyone is either in bahamas or acapulco...

in a way im happy that i have this time to study, but i donno, kinda depressed.....ohhh the mcats

sorry, no questions, im just venting haha cause i can count on u guys to be here over spring break! hahah

Members don't see this ad.

My spring break is this week, too. It's sunny and warm here in Florida, but I'm stuck studying for the MCAT. But, I'm getting a lot done because no one's in town to distract me. Plus, what's one week of studying when you're talking about a test that could very well decide if you get into medical school? Keep your chin up, there's only 46 more days until it'll be over :)

It's my spring break too! My sister is here so basically it's been a week of sleeping in late (which for me is 7.30) then studying for an hour and a half. Hiking, laying out and watching Law and Order episodes. We're going to the beach tommorrow. Just be sure you guys get some sun and relax a bit. Don't burn yourselves out!

I'm on spring break this week too - and spending it at home studying. I've gotten a ton of work done, and I'm starting to feel a lot more confident about this damn test, so I guess it's not a bad thing.