Spring Break!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

muffindoctor

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to make spring break plans but am worried because I will be gone for 4 out of 5 days in the beginning of March (March 5-8 to be exact). What if a school invites me for an interview and I have to interview during that 4 day period. Is this a legitimate concern or am I just being silly? I'm still waiting on 8 schools...what to do??

Members don't see this ad.

On your trip, take your cellphone and suit with you. Check your email regularly. If an interview comes up, then your vacation is over. Hightail it to the interview because it's more important than any spring break vacation. Easy! :D

Or, if you have already scheduled your spring break trip and an interview comes along, think hard about your priorities and make a decision. Mmmm...that trip to the beach...or medical school....mmmm

Members don't see this ad :)
or if you don't really care for the school, care for a margarita?

I thought about this issue too as i was buying plane tickets to vegas...

I got over it, transfering tickets last minute isn't a big deal if u fly southwest!

I don't get it. Three of my interviews I rescheduled. One of them I rescheduled about 3 times due to certain circumstances arising. Why would this be a problem at all for anybody? When they call or email saying such and such date, simply explain that that particular date is not available.

but since there's a possibility of them giving you the last available dates (with it being the spring break period and all...late march/early april)...rescheduling might not be possible? and what if you're abroad? this is getting me all worried now... :(

but since there's a possibility of them giving you the last available dates (with it being the spring break period and all...late march/early april)...rescheduling might not be possible? and what if you're abroad? this is getting me all worried now... :(
Then just stay at home then.

go on spring break!! if you are really worried about interviews, call the schools and let them know you have travel plans and if an interview were to be given, you would be unavailable those days. it might even speed up the process if you give them a call and let them know you are still interested!