Spring grade submission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bagel3000

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I am currently on two waitlists and am planning on reapplying this cycle to be safe. I knew my GPAs would be a problem and am currently doing a DIY post bacc to fix them. I applied this last cycle with a 3.42 cGPA and a 3.17 sGPA. I have since taken roughly 25 post bacc units at a 4.0 which brings my cGPA to a 3.50 and sGPA to 3.34. I am currently in 4 more classes that would bring my cGPA to 3.52 and sGPA to 3.40. The problem is that I am on the quarter system and my quarter wouldn’t end until June 12th and grades would be submitted in the week after. I really want to include those grades as that was the point of me taking these classes.

My question is would it be worth it to submit mid-June to have these grades included in my app? I’m worried about how much this will delay me in terms of getting verified. I am applying both MD and DO.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Wait for the grades. Even if it takes 2-4 weeks to get verified you will still be fine. As long as you are complete by Labor Day you are fine. And by waiting you might get an A and not have to reapply. Good luck.

Reactions: 1 user
Wait for the grades. Even if it takes 2-4 weeks to get verified you will still be fine. As long as you are complete by Labor Day you are fine. And by waiting you might get an A and not have to reapply. Good luck.
Alright! Thank you for the response!