You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
St. Augustine DPT Class of 2026
Started by SC_PT_Hopeful
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
SC_PT_Hopeful
Full Member
St. Augustine! What about you?What campus did you apply?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DPTbound23
Full Member
Hi! I had my application review on 8/30 and received my acceptance on 9/13 to USAHS St. Augustine Summer 2023. Let me know if you have any questions!
SC_PT_Hopeful
Full Member
Would you mind sharing your stats?Hi! I had my application review on 8/30 and received my acceptance on 9/13 to USAHS St. Augustine Summer 2023. Let me know if you have any questions!
DPTbound23
Full Member
Hi yes no problem!Would you mind sharing your stats?
Major: psychology
cGPA: 3.41
pGPA: 4.0
GRE: 161V, 154Q, 4.0AWA
Observation: over 1k hours most of which was as a PT tech in an outpatient orthopedic setting. Other settings include: hospital, outpatient pediatric, pelvic health, and TMJ
LOR: 2 PTs, 1 PTA, 1 Professor
SC_PT_Hopeful
Full Member
Thank you! I had my application submitted almost two weeks ago so I'm hoping to hear back soon!Hi yes no problem!
Major: psychology
cGPA: 3.41
pGPA: 4.0
GRE: 161V, 154Q, 4.0AWA
Observation: over 1k hours most of which was as a PT tech in an outpatient orthopedic setting. Other settings include: hospital, outpatient pediatric, pelvic health, and TMJ
LOR: 2 PTs, 1 PTA, 1 Professor
DPTbound23
Full Member
Good luck!!!Thank you! I had my application submitted almost two weeks ago so I'm hoping to hear back soon!
SC_PT_Hopeful
Full Member
Update: Just got in today!! I was accepted to start in fall of 2023!!!
Would you mind sharing your stats?Congrats, I got in two weeks ago to the Austin campus.
cGPA:3.36(graduated 3.55 last 60hours)Would you mind sharing your stats?
pGPA:3.67
GRE: 154
Observation: Over 2k
LOR: 2PTS, 2 PROFS, 1 EMPLOYER
Applied: NOVA, UF, USA, WCU, MARSHALL, ANGELO ST, GSU, UM, UAB, SAMFORD, South Alabama
INTERVIEWS: UNC
Rejections: Miami, USA, GSU,
Admissions, USA
polskablondie
Full Member
I got an email from Kim that they received my verified application on 10/11 but haven’t heard back yet… still waiting to hear from an advisor!
I haven't heard anything either!I got an email from Kim that they received my verified application on 10/11 but haven’t heard back yet… still waiting to hear from an advisor!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will say give it some time, depending on the start date you applied for, they are most likely trying to fill seats for the closest start date. I applied back at the tail end of September and was still able to hear back and meet with an admissions advisor within four weeks and heard about my acceptance within two weeks after that.I haven't heard anything either!