St. Augustine DPT Class of 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SC_PT_Hopeful

Reaction score
Posting this thread for anyone applying to St. Augustine this cycle. I have my application review scheduled for the 27th with them. If anyone has heard back or in the same situation please feel free to comment below!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I had my application review on 8/30 and received my acceptance on 9/13 to USAHS St. Augustine Summer 2023. Let me know if you have any questions!

Would you mind sharing your stats?
Hi yes no problem!
Major: psychology
cGPA: 3.41
pGPA: 4.0
GRE: 161V, 154Q, 4.0AWA
Observation: over 1k hours most of which was as a PT tech in an outpatient orthopedic setting. Other settings include: hospital, outpatient pediatric, pelvic health, and TMJ
LOR: 2 PTs, 1 PTA, 1 Professor

Hi yes no problem!
Major: psychology
cGPA: 3.41
pGPA: 4.0
GRE: 161V, 154Q, 4.0AWA
Observation: over 1k hours most of which was as a PT tech in an outpatient orthopedic setting. Other settings include: hospital, outpatient pediatric, pelvic health, and TMJ
LOR: 2 PTs, 1 PTA, 1 Professor
Thank you! I had my application submitted almost two weeks ago so I'm hoping to hear back soon!

Update: Just got in today!! I was accepted to start in fall of 2023!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Would you mind sharing your stats?
cGPA:3.36(graduated 3.55 last 60hours)
pGPA:3.67
GRE: 154
Observation: Over 2k
LOR: 2PTS, 2 PROFS, 1 EMPLOYER
Applied: NOVA, UF, USA, WCU, MARSHALL, ANGELO ST, GSU, UM, UAB, SAMFORD, South Alabama
INTERVIEWS: UNC
Rejections: Miami, USA, GSU,
Admissions, USA

I got an email from Kim that they received my verified application on 10/11 but haven’t heard back yet… still waiting to hear from an advisor!

I haven't heard anything either!
I will say give it some time, depending on the start date you applied for, they are most likely trying to fill seats for the closest start date. I applied back at the tail end of September and was still able to hear back and meet with an admissions advisor within four weeks and heard about my acceptance within two weeks after that.