Program-Specific Info / Q's St. Augustine Fall 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got put on a wait list for the flex MOT. I applied for the Fall. just got an email that they pushed my application for the January term. What's the guarantee? Is this happened to anyone? Should I consider another program? I really like the St. Augustine Campus and I rather wait if I can get in...
 
Hi,
I'll probably be applying to USA-San Marcos in the Fall.
I had a couple questions I wanted to ask the admissions office. I sent them 2 emails, and have waited 3 weeks for a response, but still haven't received one.
I was wondering if this has ever happened to anyone and how did you get in contact with admissions?
Thanks!