Program-Specific Info / Q's St. Augustine Fall 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have paid my tuition deposit through a phone call because my web portal did not work. Even though I have sent my enrollment agreement form, and essential function form, I only received my enrollment agreement form receipt and nothing else.... Have anyone of you guys who accepted their offer received any notice??
I got an email from David Schoenherr about a week ago saying that all EXAAT logins and emails should be out the first week of June as well as a couple of other housekeeping bits of info. But nothing else.
 
Hi! I applied to the spring MSOT program but just received an email today that their Fall OTD program still has seats available and I am able to apply to that instead. I find very surprising that there are still open seats