St Augustine Flex

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPTMessi

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone had any info on the University of St Augustines Flex DPT program. I like the idea of having 4 years to complete the curriculum. I feel I could really master the material with less course work per trimester and meeting up for labs on weekends. I also don't want to sacrifice material quality by taking online classes. Just wondering if anybody had any experience or input about this flex program. Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone hI am interested too. But I am not sure ad any info on the University of St Augustines Flex DPT program. I like the idea of having 4 years to complete the curriculum. I feel I could really master the material with less course work per trimester and meeting up for labs on weekends. I also don't want to sacrifice material quality by taking online classes. Just wondering if anybody had any experience or input about this flex program. Thanks!!

I am interested in that program too. I joined one of their webinars, and it sounded interesting. Anyone else has any insight on this program.