Program-Specific Info / Q's St. Augustine MOT Curriculum More Online or On-Campus?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jr1372

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Last year, I was in contact with someone from St. Augustine who said that on-campus lectures will transition to being held primarily online. As stated:
We are in the process of making a full revision to our curriculum. The changes begin in January 2017. Every class will have an online component. Traditional lecture classes will primarily be online. The lab classes will meet each week (they are all blended with campus based courses meeting weekly and Flex meeting every 2nd or 3rd weekend). The idea is that weekly interaction will occur online in every class, and the lab classes will focus on the application of the material to cases/you will demonstrate competency in implementing an assessment and/or demonstrate therapy techniques.

Can any current students (or those with updated information) in the traditional MOT Program tell me how much of lecture is online and on campus?

This plays a huge role in my quest for an MOT program as I prefer on-campus learning.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

It is on the lighter side compared to when I was there.

If lectures are not your thing you're in luck otherwise you may have a hard time. I don't know if they are keeping Gorniak material. lecture seemed important to that class (anatomy).