St. Augustine (San Diego) Essay Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thebigaristotle

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

So I'm trying to cram out my St. Augustine essays and I'm a bit stuck. I was wondering what some of you put as reasons you wanted to attent St. Augustine. I'm stuck because I'm not that familiar with the school. Anything would be helpful! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all,

So I'm trying to cram out my St. Augustine essays and I'm a bit stuck. I was wondering what some of you put as reasons you wanted to attent St. Augustine. I'm stuck because I'm not that familiar with the school. Anything would be helpful! Thanks!

Hi,

I just got done applying to USA and I am pleased to report I was accepted into their May 2010 class. I am not going to just tell you what I wrote for the USA application. There are a several reasons why I am interested in the program at USA, but some of them are relative to my future goals. My goals may not be the same as your goals so it will not benefit you to just regurgitate my reasons. Additionally, part of the process is doing your own research. There are a few ways you can get information about the school. 1) if you contact the school and express your interest they will send you a packet of info. and a CD that describes the programs strengths. 2) APTA website has useful information on the school. 3) ask yourself what you want in a pt program and see where the school meets or misses the mark 4) Explore the school's foundations. They will ask you this question again in the interview.

Last edited: