St. George's University Class of 2014!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rmassimiano

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone I just had my interview with SGU and think it went pretty well. Anyone else have interviews recently and are planning to attend if admitted in Fall 2010? I kind of want to see what other people think of the school to if anyone has any comments. I know all the logistics of the school and $ but if someone has experience living on the island and would like to share their thoughts that would be great. Also any divers or homebrewers going there?😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi,

i applied to st.george in april for the fall 2010 semester. i haven't heard back from them. i heard some people saying it takes a long time to hear back.
 
hi,

i applied to st.george in april for the fall 2010 semester. i haven't heard back from them. i heard some people saying it takes a long time to hear back.

I'm a bit confused.. your profile says "veterinary student".. are you a student or a pre-vet?

In any case, have you tried contacting them at all? I applied last fall and heard back within 2 months for an interview and then another month or so with my acceptance. You should check in on your application and followup.