St. George's University - Medicine Class of 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medstudenttobe

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

There wasn't a thread for the upcoming SGUSOM c/o 2023 thread so I thought I'd start one.

I sent in my application for the 4-year MD program late October and received an interview early November. I'm just waiting to hear what the admissions committee has to say.

I also applied for the KBTGSP so hoping I get into that stream.
 
I got in for January 2019. I don't think you'll find too many other SGU people on this board because there's a lot of discrimination here and a lot of SGU students are too busy getting ready for medical school that they don't have the time to make 10's of thousands of posts on SDN.

Good luck to you if you get the acceptance.
 
I got in for January 2019. I don't think you'll find too many other SGU people on this board because there's a lot of discrimination here and a lot of SGU students are too busy getting ready for medical school that they don't have the time to make 10's of thousands of posts on SDN.

Good luck to you if you get the acceptance.

Hey! Yes, I agree but honestly, there's always something negative to say about anything. Thanks for replying! Good luck to you and your future endeavours.