st john episcopal hospital dermatology rotation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mermaiding

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
4th year student here. was wondering if anyone did a 4-week derm rotation for st john episcopal hospital. if so, did anyone stay at the student housing? How was the student housing? I was told it would be $60 cash fee plus $300 deposit for 4 weeks. that sounds too good to be true. If anyone stayed there is it livable? any advice?

Did you have to rent a car to get to all the different offices? I was planning to rent a car for the month but was wondering how feasible parking would be. i would really appreciate any tips! thank you in advance!
 
Last edited:
4th year osteopathic med student here. was wondering if anyone did a 4-week derm rotation for st john episcopal hospital. if so, did anyone stay at the student housing? How was the student housing? I was told it would be $60 cash fee plus $300 deposit for 4 weeks. that sounds too good to be true. If anyone stayed there is it livable? any advice?

Did you have to rent a car to get to all the different offices? I was planning to rent a car for the month but was wondering how feasible parking would be. i would really appreciate any tips! thank you in advance!

If you don't get the answer you're looking for here, you might find good advice at the SDN dermatology forum: https://forums.studentdoctor.net/forums/dermatology.56/
 
I stayed in the housing for $400 in August. It was essentially a house in the parking lot of their dobbs ferry campus. Not terrible, but not super clean. Lots of leftover stuff from previous students. Definitely manageable for 4 weeks. There is parking with housing. Don't know anything about the derm rotation specifically, but I assume most places would have a lot for you to park in.