st john episcopal hospital dermatology rotation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mermaiding

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
4th year student here. was wondering if anyone did a 4-week derm rotation for st john episcopal hospital. if so, did anyone stay at the student housing? How was the student housing? I was told it would be $60 cash fee plus $300 deposit for 4 weeks. that sounds too good to be true. If anyone stayed there is it livable? any advice?

Did you have to rent a car to get to all the different offices? I was planning to rent a car for the month but was wondering how feasible parking would be. i would really appreciate any tips! thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
4th year osteopathic med student here. was wondering if anyone did a 4-week derm rotation for st john episcopal hospital. if so, did anyone stay at the student housing? How was the student housing? I was told it would be $60 cash fee plus $300 deposit for 4 weeks. that sounds too good to be true. If anyone stayed there is it livable? any advice?

Did you have to rent a car to get to all the different offices? I was planning to rent a car for the month but was wondering how feasible parking would be. i would really appreciate any tips! thank you in advance!

If you don't get the answer you're looking for here, you might find good advice at the SDN dermatology forum: https://forums.studentdoctor.net/forums/dermatology.56/

I stayed in the housing for $400 in August. It was essentially a house in the parking lot of their dobbs ferry campus. Not terrible, but not super clean. Lots of leftover stuff from previous students. Definitely manageable for 4 weeks. There is parking with housing. Don't know anything about the derm rotation specifically, but I assume most places would have a lot for you to park in.