St. John Fischer College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopefulpharmgirl

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! Has anyone already interviewed/been accepted here yet? My interview is on January 13th... just wanted some advice for the interview! 🙂

Stats:
GPA - 3.6 (from a California school)
PCAT - 89th percentile
Pharmacy experience - none, but plenty of hospital experience
Extra curricular activities - TONS...
 
Last edited:
How did your interview go? Any insight? I'm having mine tmrw and have no idea what to expect of the interview. Any advice will help. thanks
 
I got an interview invite but the school is fairly new and didn't seem to have good connections so I declined the invite.