You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
St. John Fisher or D'Youville 2010 Interviews?
Started by Shawna628
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I got an invitation to visit college ( interview??) on last Friday...
kuruvi1234, how was your interview? was there a on site eassay?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
good luck on your interview kuruvi1234, let us know how it went.
kuruvi1234-congrats on getting an interview!!!! which school were you invited to interview with on Feb 3rd, SJF? If so, did your invite come via email or phone?I got an invitation to visit college ( interview??) on last Friday...
Thanks for wishing me luck guyzzzzzzz.... I had an interview at Midwestern on Dec 6 . So if I get accepted to Midwestern I will cancel this interview..
I got my interview invitation through email....
I got my interview invitation through email....
Good luck! Let us know how it goes and what you decide 🙂Thanks for wishing me luck guyzzzzzzz.... I had an interview at Midwestern on Dec 6 . So if I get accepted to Midwestern I will cancel this interview..
I got my interview invitation through email....
will7678 - that's great! Congrats and good luck to you 🙂 I am still waiting to hear back from those two schools. Have you heard of many people getting interview invites so far from each of those schools? I applied in November so I am starting to get nervous. Thanks!Yup I have an interview at D'Youville this Saturday and at SJF next Thursday.
Would any of you who went through the interview at D'Youville please tell me what the interview was like? I got the interview from there and it is within a few wks.
Thank you very much! 🙂
Thank you very much! 🙂
Elite I just saw the PM you sent me and since Im doing this from my phone I'll write back as soon as I am done with work tonight.
I didn't want you to think I was ignorning you or your question!
And anyone who is going to have an interview d at D'Youvill, feel free to contact to me or ask your hearts out on here haha. I had an interview early December and have been accepted so don't be shy to get some early advice, I'd love to help!
I didn't want you to think I was ignorning you or your question!
And anyone who is going to have an interview d at D'Youvill, feel free to contact to me or ask your hearts out on here haha. I had an interview early December and have been accepted so don't be shy to get some early advice, I'd love to help!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an interview with D'Youvilee next week and this is my first interview ever.
Would anyone give me interview tips ??
Is it a group interview ?? Thank you!!
Same here. When is your interview? Mine is next Thursday
I have it on next thursday as well!Same here. When is your interview? Mine is next Thursday
I had my interview at DYC last week, and I got accepted today!! 😀😀
Feels good 🙂
Congratulaions on ur acceptance!
Can you give me few tips for the interview? what was it like??
i am sooo nervous

Thankssss
Congratulaions on ur acceptance!
Can you give me few tips for the interview? what was it like??
i am sooo nervous
Thankssss
Its really laid back, there's no need to be nervous. They do a really good job making it a no-stress environment. Just be professional, and answer with confidence.
Similar threads
- Poll
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 4K