St. Joseph's College?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
what are your GPA and PCAT scores, etc to get accepted? Did they call you and when they call you for interview? I called Kristine and she told admission committee reviewing my application. I think she is just being polite. I finally got a hold of Kristine.

Members don't see this ad.

What are your GPA and PCAT scores? Did you call you for the interview on April 16? Is it in the morning or afternoon? When I call, Kristine told me my application is being reviewed. Let me know how it went.

What are your GPA and PCAT scores? Did you call you for the interview on April 16? Is it in the morning or afternoon? When I call, Kristine told me my application is being reviewed. Let me know how it went.

I PMed you:)

Members don't see this ad :)
julieoo,
your stats are solid! You will get accepted!

I just got my acceptance call. However, I was interviewing at PCOM in atlanta and spoke to a student who said BEWARE because they failed their ACPE accreditation once before. I wanted to get a feel on how other people feel about this and I LOVE the fact that it is only 3 years.

What do you guys think??

I just got my acceptance call. However, I was interviewing at PCOM in atlanta and spoke to a student who said BEWARE because they failed their ACPE accreditation once before. I wanted to get a feel on how other people feel about this and I LOVE the fact that it is only 3 years.

What do you guys think??

Was wondering when you interviewed and how long it took for them to get back to you?

I wonder about the people got accepted last year for Fall 2010 , where did they go since the school will start their first class on 2011?

Anybody knows?

all but 2 put school on hold and are beginning in the August 2011 class I am told.

Last edited:
Hey all...I got my acceptance call from SJP several days ago...sooo excited! Just wanted to say hi to everyone :)

hey guys I have an interview coming on the October 12 and Im very nervous. Can anybody tell me how their interview was? were the math problems hard?