St. Matthew's University Still Accepting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jdabbracciodvm

Veterinarian
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
St. Matthew's University School of Veterinary Medicine (SMU) has a few openings left for students for the Fall Semester and there is a new program called “Fast Track” admissions if you would like to come this fall rather than waiting for next year to enter veterinary school. Just contact the admissions office and say you want to be considered for the fall and they will talk to you about how to go forward. There’s only a few spots open so the sooner you contact SMU, the better than chances are that you can start in the Fall!!!!

I highly encourage you to apply even if you are thinking about it. If you want more information please feel free to email me. I try to make myself as available as possible. My email address is [email protected]. You can also skype me too! drjoe6208.

I've said many times that SMU provides by far one of the best educations. I think mostly that is because of the dedication from the faculty but also the SMALL classes. You will not be a number!!!! Everyone will know your name, where you are from, what you like to do, where you want to go in your career. And most of all will help you get there! 🙂

J
 
Hi, Dr. Joseph. I am a recent applicant to SMU's veterinary school. I am highly anxious to hear back from them, as they are currently preparing their January class. What method do they typically use to contact their applicants? I applied for the Fall 2013 class.

Also, I believe I read somewhere that the school may consider applicants for a later enrollment period if, for example, they do not get accepted for the fall. Is this true? What exactly determines this, as opposed to being rejected from the school altogether and having to reapply again with improvements made if necessary. Please explain this to me if you know anything more!

Thank you!
 
St. Matthew's University School of Veterinary Medicine (SMU) has a few openings left for students for the Fall Semester and there is a new program called “Fast Track” admissions if you would like to come this fall rather than waiting for next year to enter veterinary school. Just contact the admissions office and say you want to be considered for the fall and they will talk to you about how to go forward. There’s only a few spots open so the sooner you contact SMU, the better than chances are that you can start in the Fall!!!!

I highly encourage you to apply even if you are thinking about it. If you want more information please feel free to email me. I try to make myself as available as possible. My email address is [email protected]. You can also skype me too! drjoe6208.

I've said many times that SMU provides by far one of the best educations. I think mostly that is because of the dedication from the faculty but also the SMALL classes. You will not be a number!!!! Everyone will know your name, where you are from, what you like to do, where you want to go in your career. And most of all will help you get there! 🙂

J
My mistake, it worked now. Please reach out to us. I emailed you. My daughter was just admitted and I'm contacting those who attended SMU to get direct feedback. Thank you. Concernedmom