Program-Specific Info / Q's Stanbridge University MSOT 2022 Riverside Campus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OhTeeJ

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's up yall! Since there wasn't any threads on Stanbridge's MSOT program at Riverside, I decided to make one lol. This thread is gonna be for anyone that is interested in the program, have applied to the program, or even accepted and will be attending! I can't wait to hear from all of you!
 
And for anybody who will be a part of Stanbridge University's Riverside MSOT Cohort 001, I made a GroupMe so that we can all connect with each other! GroupMe
 
Hey guys! I was accepted to the the MSOT Riverside Cohort ( yay!) and requested to join the groupme. Congrats to you all!