Stanford: Any recent news?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
PhotoMD said:
Haven't heard much on Stanford lately. Anybody have any news, rumors, updates? :eek:
Someone received an interview invitation a few days ago. Check the 2005 Interview thread for details.

Nothing on my end, but I've only been complete with them since Nov. 8. Are they even sending out rejections yet? I know some people are getting interviews but I haven't heard any rejections so far. With my MCAT score I'm fully expecting a rejection. I just wish they'd get it over with!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yah I've been complete since mid-August, but they only started sending invites at the very end of November from what I can gather. All I know is I'm checking e-mail about every 15 minutes. I need to stop obsessing, but what else is new with pre meders. :rolleyes:

Khenon said:
Nothing on my end, but I've only been complete with them since Nov. 8. Are they even sending out rejections yet? I know some people are getting interviews but I haven't heard any rejections so far. With my MCAT score I'm fully expecting a rejection. I just wish they'd get it over with!

I got an interview last Friday, and most of the spots are still open (even for next week). I think they are giving you a definite decision after they review your file (interview/rejection). I was complete early October...

Scratch my prior post, I've been complete since 9/16. Still, given that they have rolling admissions and you were complete in October... Don't they go in order? I have a crappy feeling about this one.

PhotoMD said:
Scratch my prior post, I've been complete since 9/16. Still, given that they have rolling admissions and you were complete in October... Don't they go in order? I have a crappy feeling about this one.

Well, I was complete minus reccs on 9/1. So that would make more sense...

PhotoMD said:
Well... I've been complete minus recs since 8/16... :D Damn me!
Ah ****, guess I'm wrong then. Sorry about that.

Waiting for this one is so hard :(

i wasn't complete til late october cause i was too lazy to do the secondary. i'm assuming i'll be rejected, but you never know. i'm still hoping for good news. i've been presently surprised with the other schools i thought i'd be rejected from, so you never know.

good luck everyone! hopefully we hear soon!

LauraMac said:
i wasn't complete til late october cause i was too lazy to do the secondary. i'm assuming i'll be rejected, but you never know. i'm still hoping for good news. i've been presently surprised with the other schools i thought i'd be rejected from, so you never know.

good luck everyone! hopefully we hear soon!

:luck: :luck: :luck: