Stanford Interview - turnaround time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mr.D

insipidus maximus
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering for those that have received invites, what was the approximate turn-around time
from the time your file was completed until you
received the green light to interview? My file
has been complete since 12/18 and I haven't
heard a peep. Thanks for the help.

-Aescu

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, mine too! My application has been complete since Dec. 14th and nothing. Crossing my fingers for something...

I've been complete since the first week in January (the wonders of the Canadian postal system...).

Anyway, they told me today that they thought I would have an answer from them in a couple of weeks.

They do send their invites out via snail mail, so there is a bit of another delay in that...

Good luck, everybody... :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Same here: complete Dec 14. "The Stanford Waiting Club". Be sure to post when you finally hear from Stanford. Hopefully there is still some hope for us!

hey guys, i'm sure you'll hear soon. I was complete on November 13, and just interviewed there early Feb. I don't remember when they contacted me regarding the interview though, sometime in mid january. so i guess 8 weeks, but that's also considering there were tons of holidays and days off between my complete date and the time they got bck to me. so, i'm sure anytime soon they'll be sending you a snail mail.

I was complete on Nov 23rd and I got the invite to interview in late January...I know they were backed up for a while so those still waiting to hear just hang in there---they are going to be interviewing until april so no worries :wink: