Stanford interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

unicorn06

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone done them yet? How did they go? What was the day like? What time did you start/finish? Was there much down time? No one has posted this year on the interview feedback list...

Members don't see this ad.

unicorn06 said:
Has anyone done them yet? How did they go? What was the day like? What time did you start/finish? Was there much down time? No one has posted this year on the interview feedback list...
Have you gotten an interview from them yet? If so, when?

The day is great. It starts early, and you'll likely have one interview in the am and another in the afternoon. Faculty and student. You will go find your interviewers yourself, but I found both to be fairly chill and really nice/outgoing. There is no formal time for meeting with current students - but many will drop by to chat around lunchtime. When you finish depends on your interview schedule... I think I was out at 4:30. There is some downtime between your interview/tour or the other way around, but that will depend on your schedule - the office has mags/computers for you and the campus is gorgeous, obviously.

It was great. I knew some 3rd/4th years and met up with them, otherwise there is no exposure to students in the clinical years, which I think is important. But the office is very accommodating so you could probably ask.