Stanford Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
K

kafshar

I was wondering what exactly the SUPPLEMENTAL FORMS for the Stanford Secondary are because I am unable to open it properly. I saw a notice saying that if your university has a Letter Service for sending Recommendations... you do not need to print out the forms. Is that all there is.... the recommendation waiver forms? Or is something else? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

There's an essay that goes thus: "we value the diversity of the entering class, narrate any experiences, qualities, or features such as educational background, race, extracurricular activities,...., and explain how these things have affected your goals, and how they make you stand out". Limit your answer to 25 lines.

or something to that effect

The supp forms are just waivers to give to people writing your recommendations and guidelines for them to follow. If you already have letters written you don't need them. My college has a letter service, so I didn't use them. I think you should be able to access the essay that Original is talking about in the application forms section.

That's what I wanted to hear. Thanks WEDNESDAY. I got access to the regular application part.