Stanford Turnaround time after interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jmejia1

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long does Stanford usually take to get back to us post-interview? Anyone wish to share their timeline?

Members don't see this ad.

During my interview, the Admissions Office told us about 3-8 weeks. When was your interview? I interviewed there mid-February, so I'm still waiting....

They told us that it would take 4-6 weeks, but I heard back exactly 2 weeks later that I'd been accepted, and I've heard other people have also had a quick turn-around time. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
The wait in general is killing me! It'll really be HELL if the the rest of the Cali schools I interviewed with place me in their waiting lists, cuz May 15 sounds like an eternaty. Hopefully I'll get a call from Stanford. Hey, who's the one that makes the phone call? Is it Albert T. Chevez, the director of admissions?

i interviewed in late december and heard back my mid january. remember the holidays so it might have been earlier. if you don't hear in like 3-4 weeks after, then maybe you are on their waitlist. admissions meetings are thursdays (not sure if every thursday) and your interviewer calls you that night (usually). not the dean.

this is an old thread but i'm obsessing now.

a question for those who have been accepted:
did your call come on a thursday?
is it always thursday nights??

and also, have they been rejecting post-interview?

•••quote:•••Originally posted by rajneel1:
•admissions meetings are thursdays (not sure if every thursday) and your interviewer calls you that night (usually). not the dean.•••••