start MCAT prep NOW?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WWU_Viking

I am tranfering for a JC to a university for another three full years, and may even take summer quarters to pick up a cool minor and raise the GPA. My "exp" so far consist of volunteering at a blood center, extensive music involvement with my church and working in a pharmacy for ~2 yrs. I set up volunteering (adult day care center) 4hrs/week at near the university already. I can also come back during the breaks and work. Im pretty sure I can get an 8hr/week campus job also that consists of reading text books into a recording system so the tapes can be used for the services for students/community members with disabilities group on campus.

I do not plan to apply to med schools until my last undergrad year. (and SMP programs at the same time to do during the gap)

I have considered buying old editions of the "1001 questions in MCAT____" for the subjects maybe just gen chem and possibily ochem for now and just start studying and doing some problems. Its really early. I know. But, I WILL not spend all summer studying. I just got out of school about three weeks ago and have done nothing but party and I am disciplined enough to squees in some *very early* MCAT prep.

Is it a good idea to study from older editions of these texts?

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.