Starting a Facebook Page for TTUHSC

Started by TxDPT14
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TxDPT14

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I started a facebook group for the TTUHSC DPT class of 2015, so if you're coming to Texas Tech please request to join! Just type in "TTUHSC DPT class of 2015" on facebook and it should pop up 😀 I think it will be a good way to communicate. I called Texas Tech and they won't be sending information on housing or anything until April and I figured we could share our info on facebook instead of waiting on them.
 
Awesome! I was just thinking about do this. I plan on visiting them this spiring break. I'll share my experience. I just request to join the group.