Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
Anyone have any advice on a fair starting salary for 50/50 Pulmonary/Critical Care (where you do ICU (7 days), inpatient pulmonary, and outpatient pulmonary)? I have seen offers ranging anywhere from 300K to 550K, and have generally been advised to not accept anything less than 400K. I've seen the MGMA data from 3 years ago, mainly for total compensation, not for starting salary, and I do realize it will differ based on geography.
Any insights?
Thanks in advance!
Anyone have any advice on a fair starting salary for 50/50 Pulmonary/Critical Care (where you do ICU (7 days), inpatient pulmonary, and outpatient pulmonary)? I have seen offers ranging anywhere from 300K to 550K, and have generally been advised to not accept anything less than 400K. I've seen the MGMA data from 3 years ago, mainly for total compensation, not for starting salary, and I do realize it will differ based on geography.
Any insights?
Thanks in advance!