Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am contemplating a jump to the world of industry (might be going to the dark side!). I have a contact fairly high up in one of the big pharma companies. I have recently sent the my resume and considering looking for positions. I have 10 years hospital experience, but no industry experience.
About 7 years ago I sent out resumes to some companies to no avail - didn't really expect anything at that time but figured, what the heck.
I won't take a job as a sales rep if offered, just not my cup of tea, but would consider something in the medical liaison area or something else I haven't really thought of (drug information, pharmacovigilance, etc) -For somebody with my level of experience, what type of salary could I expect (east coast). I have a fairly good thing going here (7 weeks PDO, decent pay) so it would have to be a pretty good deal for me to jump ship. I know pharma obviously has a higher ceiling, but also likely a lower floor as well.
About 7 years ago I sent out resumes to some companies to no avail - didn't really expect anything at that time but figured, what the heck.
I won't take a job as a sales rep if offered, just not my cup of tea, but would consider something in the medical liaison area or something else I haven't really thought of (drug information, pharmacovigilance, etc) -For somebody with my level of experience, what type of salary could I expect (east coast). I have a fairly good thing going here (7 weeks PDO, decent pay) so it would have to be a pretty good deal for me to jump ship. I know pharma obviously has a higher ceiling, but also likely a lower floor as well.