• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Staten Island

About the Ads

ajam922

Jan 31, 2017
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
    What questions did they ask you, written interview, and how many applicants were there during interview day?
    When you first get there, they give you a scientific article and want you to analyze it and write about it. They only give you a half hour to do this which is very intimidating because the article is very very long. Then they asked me about the article in the actual interview which consisted of two of the program's professors. They asked:

Give us one of your strengths and a weaknesses
    Why do you want to be a pt?
    Why do you want to come to this school?
    How is technology affecting the pt world (not this exact wording but similar)?
    There were other side questions that were specific to me and my application.

They finished the interview with:
    Tell us one thing that will help us remember you that we don't already know
    Do you have any questions for us

And i don't know how many applicants were there my day. I just saw a few others within the hour or so that I was there.

About the Ads
    This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
    2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
    5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
    6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    7. This thread is locked.