Statistics?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nursing student

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would anybody be able to tell me which statistics is harder, psychology statistics or regular elementary statistics? I have taken elementary statistics, but i had to drop because it was too hard for me. I was just wondering if psychology statistics was any easier. Any replies will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!
 
You have to take these classes for a reason. Be a REAL nurse and learn the real deal. When you have to talk w/ your patient about his newest drug/procedure I hope you would want to be able to interpret the literature yourself.
Get back in the elementary class and get a tutor. Your career will be better for it.

Wow!! That's a shiny couple o' pennies

H