• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

stats for interviews

DHMO

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2004
    I saw some posts on other specialty threads where current applicants listed some of his/her stats and interview status and I thought it was pretty helpful to get an idea of where one needs to be in order to have a decent shot of getting some interviews. So, if you were a recent rads applicant would you please share the following info with us.

Step 1 score:
    Step 2 score:
    # of programs applied to:
    # of interviews:
    AOA (yes/no):
    research (yes/no):
    # publications, if any:
    and the type of programs you are getting interviews at (e.g. community vs. academic, top ranked, etc. . .)

Thanks so much!

Dr.Bevo

7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Aug 16, 2003
    valves of Houston, TX
      Are you talking about this?

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=169692

I think the reason that this one got so many responses was that everybody PMed the ophthalmology mod and then he posted the results. That way it's anonymous. It would require some work for the rads mod, but it would be really helpful for prospective applicants.

How about it?

GMO2003

15+ Year Member
      Dec 27, 2003
      1. Attending Physician
        Dr.Bevo said:
        Are you talking about this?

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=169692

I think the reason that this one got so many responses was that everybody PMed the ophthalmology mod and then he posted the results. That way it's anonymous. It would require some work for the rads mod, but it would be really helpful for prospective applicants.

How about it?

doc Bevo...say hi to Lowell for me...I'll see you at the next "Mather" family reunion :laugh:

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.