Stats for the top 3 Caribean schools

Started by Nitya2284
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nitya2284

Nitya Bandla
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I'm applying to the top 3 caribean schools (SGU, Ross and AUC). I'm also thinking of applying to SABA. I couldn't find their Stats about the average MCAT and average GPA of their matriculant students on their website. Can someone please tell me what they are? Avg MCAT and Avg GPA? Also if I applied in January to start in september. Would that be too late? Can please let me know or tell me where the stats are on..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Joyous123 said:
Which schools did these particular people get into (ross, sgu, saba, auc)? 🙂


If you have the personality and drive then it can happen at any of the schools.
 
The "stats" for Ross: are the ABCs of Trauma:

1- patent Airway
2- positive spontanious Beathing
3- a Pulse

Just kidding....sorry fellow Rossies. 😛
 
Nitya2284 said:
Hi,

I'm applying to the top 3 caribean schools (SGU, Ross and AUC). I'm also thinking of applying to SABA. I couldn't find their Stats about the average MCAT and average GPA of their matriculant students on their website. Can someone please tell me what they are? Avg MCAT and Avg GPA? Also if I applied in January to start in september. Would that be too late? Can please let me know or tell me where the stats are on..

Minimum GPA 3.0
Minimum MCAT 25

There may be exceptions if you have additional items in your overall application, for eg. work experience, research exp, publications, letters, etc.

If you are a hard worker with average to above average intelligence you will probably be admitted without any trouble.