Status Update E-mail from Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StringerBell

It's the final countdown!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
From another thread:
i was complete at tufts since 08/12. and nothin'...so thats 27 weeks.

So far, no love from Tufts. I sent them a status request e-mail about a week ago, and today received this:

Your application is complete and currently under active consideration.
We will notify you promptly of any change in your application status.

All applicants will receive either an invitation to interview or a
letter of regret by April 1, 2007.

I feel like more of a "letter of regret" kinda guy at the moment, though.

Members don't see this ad.

I did the same thing and did not even hear back from them! At least you got a reply.

There are still 7 interview dates available, so don't lose hope.

From another thread:

So far, no love from Tufts. I sent them a status request e-mail about a week ago, and today received this:

Members don't see this ad :)
What is the latest interview date? I thought, being in Boston for the past 3 years and writing that I want to stay, would have helped me. Maybe they are waiting until the last second to do so, since they know I am local and can walk there if necessary.

What is the latest interview date? I thought, being in Boston for the past 3 years and writing that I want to stay, would have helped me. Maybe they are waiting until the last second to do so, since they know I am local and can walk there if necessary.

Same for me!

Last interview is March 15th.

From another thread:

I got from another thread that the last invites will be out by the end of Feb. and I was about to call them to see where I'm at. I was complete the 3rd wk. of Oct. and sent an update late Dec./early Jan. I'll wait to panic until April 1st then (if no news before) *gulp*.

Last interview is March 15th.

OMG! So maybe they will send out the last invites at the end of this month (like the other thread stated). Anything after that will be a "regret" :oops: