Stay away from ocpm

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

podsx10

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
this is funny that you edited that. i wish i would have hit the quote button. i am not going to repeat what you said. But if you are going to post something like that, you have to back it up with examples and details if you actually want something good to come out of your experiences and advice

I am not sure what you said, but judging by the title of your post it could not have been anything nice. I am attending OCPM in the fall and cannot wait. Out of all the schools that I interviewed at, I was most impressed by OCPM, which is why I will be attending this fall. (Not that I didn't like other schools, but OCPM seemed like the best fit, and I was very impressed.) Their new facilities are amazing and I feel the school will provide every opportunity to become an outstanding podiatrist.

The only thing I didn't like about OCPM was that it was in suburban Cleveland. I've lived in suburban Ohio for practically my whole life and I really have no desire to remain. Other than that it seemed like a great school. I know several graduates from there and they all know their stuff. No question about the quality of education you'll receive.