Step 1: Go to Interview. Step 2: Take Pictures. Step 3: Post on SDN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ILikeFood

NSU Class of 2013
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Obviously, the more description the better. Post away!

Members don't see this ad.

I have some touro-ca ones in that post. You can snag the links if you want. I honestly am too lazy to do it again. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
I know this is pre-osteo...but I had a field day(/week) at my FIU-COM interview.
I have about 150 pictures and a HUGE blog about it on facebook :oops:

Did you apply EDP there? They said I don't get to schedule an interview till the end of september. I also heard they were interviewing around 400 people for the 40 spots, which is ridiculous.

Step 1 - collect underpants
Step 3 - profit
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lSQ18s2EFI[/YOUTUBE]

This discussion was in pre-allo. Came down to: being a tool.

I completely disagree. Once you go on the 5th interview, you can't remember which school had which facilities/housing/surrounding area. I think that calling others "tools" for snapping a few pics while walking around is much more tool-like than taking the pictures.

People tend to get really self-conscious while photographing things. They have to stop, and people tend to stare. Who cares?! If you need a picture of something you're allowed to photograph, then so what if people look at you.

I think overall they said come back another day because its distracting on the tour. Or, come after the interview. Or, send a spouse on a covert mission ;).

Nah, just hang out in the back and you won't distract anyone. Or break away during the stupid "hang out in the hall for 20 minutes" sessions that they love to subject you to.

People tend to get really self-conscious while photographing things. They have to stop, and people tend to stare. Who cares?! If you need a picture of something you're allowed to photograph, then so what if people look at you.

:thumbup::thumbup:

I concur.

Lets just say....if you take pictures while on the tour, you are not going to be the coolest one there...

Uh oh...I took pictures while I interviewed at TCOM. It was during the student tour. It didn't seem that weird.

I also got a group picture for us. I was planning on taking some pics when I went over to Touro-NV...should I change my mind?