Step I Step 1 Study Schedule >250 Score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, or 6 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259. Or post your email address here.
Not sure If I missed email from you. how often do you email the schedule to the requestors? thank you again!
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad