BOTH Step 1 Study Schedule >250 Score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maniacmath13

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, or 6 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259. Or post your email address here.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If you could send me the 6 week schedule I would REALLY appreciate it! My exam is in 4 weeks and I want to make sure I've been prioritizing correctly :) Thank you!!

[email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, or 6 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259. Or post your email address here.
Not sure If I missed email from you. how often do you email the schedule to the requestors? thank you again!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone on this thread actually gotten this schedule? If so could you please share?

Reactions: 1 users
I apologize for getting these to you so late. But everyone here who posted their email address should now have a copy of the schedule. If no, PM me your email or post it here.

Reactions: 1 user