BOTH Step 1 Study Schedule >250 Score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maniacmath13

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, or 6 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259. Or post your email address here.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, or 6 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259. Or post your email address here.
hi, i would like to have the 12 week study schedule, pls send it to [email protected] Thank you so much

I apologize for getting these to you so late. But everyone here who posted their email address should now have a copy of the schedule. If no, PM me your email or post it here.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not to discredit this kids study schedule but keep in mind he scored a 37 MCAT (almost perfect on old scale). So the fact that he got a 260+ on Step isnt surprising at all. OP out of curiosity howd your friend and brother do on MCAT and in preclinical courses