-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Step I Step 1 Study Schedule >250 Score
Started by maniacmath13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Good Morning , Could you please send me the 8 and 12 weeks schedule ? Thank you very much, I greatly appreciate your help. [email protected]Sent again to everyone above.
Hi Chinar Singhal,Hey, Can you send me the 12 week schedule. Your help is highly appreciated.
Thanks.
My Email- [email protected]
Did you get the schedule? could you forward it to me, [email protected] ? Thank you.
Hi Maniacmath can you send me 6 week schedule. I need for someone.
[email protected]
[email protected]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m not sure if you’re still sharing! But thank you so much! I would appreciate it so much! Week 12, 8 and 6 please
[email protected]
[email protected]
Ham and Cheese
New Member
Hello, if its not any trouble could you send me the 3 schedules that you prepared? Thank you for all the advice and time you spent towards it. God bless.
[email protected]
[email protected]
Did anybody get the schedules? Mind sharing it to my email [email protected]. Thank you!
Did anybody get the schedules? Mind sharing it to my email [email protected]. Thank you!
He never responded to my message.
Psycho-Brain00
New Member
Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, or 6 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259. Or post your email address here.
Could you be able to send me 6, 8 and 12 week schedule? I need all of themMessage me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, or 6 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259. Or post your email address here.
[email protected]
Thank you so much!
smileybabi
New Member
Can i get the 12 week schedule pls?
[email protected]
[email protected]
Hello My exam is in 6 weeks... could you please send me the 6 week schedule. I greatly appreciate the help. Thank you! [email protected]Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, or 6 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259. Or post your email address here.
Hello! Could you please send me all your schedules? I am also quite pressed with this matter as of this moment. My e-mail address: [email protected]Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, or 6 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259. Or post your email address here.
Anyone looking to study via zoom for USMLE? Let me know if you would like to attend. What works best for you and please add me to your contact on zoom. [email protected]. My phone is 702 209 9950. Nam
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 738
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 869