BOTH Step 1 Study Schedule >250 Score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maniacmath13

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, or 6 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259. Or post your email address here.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, or 6 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259. Or post your email address here.

Could you be able to send me 6, 8 and 12 week schedule? I need all of them
[email protected]
Thank you so much!

Hello My exam is in 6 weeks... could you please send me the 6 week schedule. I greatly appreciate the help. Thank you! [email protected]

Hello! Could you please send me all your schedules? I am also quite pressed with this matter as of this moment. My e-mail address: [email protected]

Here are the schedules.

Attachments

• 6 week study schedule.xlsx
    13.7 KB · Views: 139
  • 8 week study schedule.xlsx
    17 KB · Views: 138
  • 12 week study schedule.xlsx
    15.7 KB · Views: 163