Step II Step 2 CK cancelled multiple times

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pillowsnice

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Had to reschedule my exam until July due to more cancellations. I had already completed most of uworld by this point, so what should I do now for the next 2 months? Anki? Casually keep doing uworld? I dont want to lose the info I learned the past few weeks.
 
Hi @pillowsnice, I realize this is a slightly older post but I just heard that a regional school will be opening up as a testing center from June 1-July 10. However, they also said people should NOT cancel prometric dates, that their aim was mostly to accommodate students who had step 1 or step 2ck cancelled and had been unable to reschedule. I was originally supposed to take my step 2 ck at the end of this month, but I'm now rescheduled for November, and debating best course of action...