• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Step 2 CK cancelled multiple times

pillowsnice

5+ Year Member
May 25, 2015
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
Had to reschedule my exam until July due to more cancellations. I had already completed most of uworld by this point, so what should I do now for the next 2 months? Anki? Casually keep doing uworld? I dont want to lose the info I learned the past few weeks.

Reactions: 1 user

Naruhodo

2+ Year Member
Sep 5, 2016
Hi @pillowsnice, I realize this is a slightly older post but I just heard that a regional school will be opening up as a testing center from June 1-July 10. However, they also said people should NOT cancel prometric dates, that their aim was mostly to accommodate students who had step 1 or step 2ck cancelled and had been unable to reschedule. I was originally supposed to take my step 2 ck at the end of this month, but I'm now rescheduled for November, and debating best course of action...

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.