Step II Step 2 Ck SP EST-Uworld questions all day!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jokes of life

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I am looking for anyone who is willing to spend all day doing uworld questions. Preferably someone available at least 4 hours to cover 1 block per day. The way I have been studying is reading questions discussing reasoning behind answer choices and then alternately taking turns reading them. I am in EST in Atlanta, if you are in Atlanta I am willing to meet in person daily for studying or can study on skype. I have a uworld account that has been reset or am willing to do you uworld entirely Please contact me ASAP and let me know if your interested.