Step 2 CS August 2019 Score Release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pathlologist

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took CS in June in Atlanta, hoping for score this Wednesday. Just like everyone else, I made a lot of mistakes (missed diagnoses on maybe 2-4, forgot a couple of pertinent physical exam maneuvers, forgot counseling on a couple). Trying not to panic and remembering that I have a 95% chance of having passed

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I would get history first but
1) hypertensive emergency secondary to stress lol
2) secondary to pheo (hopefully if I don't pass it'll release all that good stuff)
3) secondary to renal artery stenosis ( if I don't pass my kidneys give away).

I would council me on MDD lol

order

renal duplex
BMP, Urine electrolytes
and 24hr urine catecholamine
Pretty young for RAS. Are we thinking fibromuscular dysplasia? Maybe we can do some renal vein sampling?

Members don't see this ad :)
15657564252474885194878051309651.jpg

When u say permit disapeared u mean when u click the link it shows this right? IMG here?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to everyone.
I took it on june 17.
So mine is still blank.
Does it mean anything guys.
I m so worried.

Took CS in Atlanta in the first week of June.
Now 3:00 AM and FCVS updated sometime since midnight to say Pass.

Reactions: 1 user
fcvs requires pages of information and there’s a fee also. i didn’t understand how to get info from fcvs

fcvs requires pages of information and there’s a fee also. i didn’t understand how to get info from fcvs
You don't have to submit any payment to see the pass status, in FCVS just click on "Education& Certification", then "Examination History" and it will show you. Good luck!

Took the exam on June 11 in Chicago. Found out that I passed using the FCVS. The wait was brutal and I'm just so glad I'm done with it.
For those who weren't lucky this time around, keep your heads and hopefully this is but a stumble.

Dont worry, it likely means next week. I was 90% sure i failed but i passed this thing. So dont worry.
Thanks.
My friend took it on june 22 and the trick worked for him and i was like wth.
Anyways lets hope the wait is over with good news next week.