step 2 CS results, anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

New York

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone get their CS results via email after midnight??

Members don't see this ad.

didn't get an email but i checked the site and they had the link up. i took in late march, though, so I was on the earlier side.

i had appeared on march 28 at LA and got my result yesterday
i failed cs,CIS to be precise.
dont know why.i greeted every patient ,washed my hands ,draped everyone,counseled all,finished in time,yet.
it is such a disappointment.the last year has been rough on me and now this.
i wonder what i am gonna improve if i reapply.i think it was my best shot,cant put up any wider fake smile.i think i blew one case out of 12,can this be the reason?what about the 11 i didnt.
anyway,i have enough loan outstanding,i am thinking of quitting this wild goose chase and go back to trucking.
i scored in high 90`s in both step 1 and ck and now i failed cs.
the performance profile shows i am way above average in ICE,data gathering,patient note,SEP and biting the dust in CIS.i dont understand how i could correctly diagnose and investigate a patient if i was unable to communicate with him in the first place,i leave that for the usmle to answer.
even if i had passed,i have always felt cs is more of an exam to check your acting skills,not your clinicals.Let physicians evaluate the clinical skills of med students,not pay per view actors